A mouthwatering Cheese and Pea Omelette recipe.
Recipe Tips: Cheese and Pea Omelette
- Preparation time: 6 minutes
- Cooking time: 12 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Omelette
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 150g of peas (which can be frozen)
- 3 eggs
- 20g panela or mozzarella cheese
- A pinch of salt and pepper
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||7,3g|
|of which sugars:||3g|
How to make: Cheese and Pea Omelette
- Add the frozen peas to a bowl and cover with water. Put it in the microwave at full power for 1-1.5 mins.
- Beat the eggs, adding salt and pepper. Drain the peas, then add them to the mix.
- Add some oil to a pan and, once hot, pour in the mix.
- Cover it all in cheese.
- Fold it over and keep cooking. Then turn the other way, and finish cooking that side. Ready!