Want a healthy snack? We suggest the following recipe: Tamagoyaki. A famous Japanese rolled omelette recipe.
Recipe Tips: Tamagoyaki or Japanese Omelette
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 7
- Cooking style: European
- 1 small piece of Green pepper
- 1 small piece of Red pepper
- 5 Liquid Egg Whites by FoodSeries
- 1 Egg
- 10ml of milk
- Black pepper
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,3g|
|of which sugars:||0,2g|
How to make: Tamagoyaki or Japanese Omelette
- Chop the pepper into very small pieces.
- Mix the egg whites with the milk, salt and black pepper, the pepper and the egg.
- Heat a frying pan with a little olive oil.
- Place a thin layer of the mixture in the frying pan and, when possible, start to roll it up from one end as shown in the video.
- When it's all rolled up, add more of the mixture and follow the steps until it's all rolled up.