Gluten-Free Rice Flour Bread Recipe. It’s easy to make and the you’ll be surprised by how great it turns out!
Recipe Tips: Rice Flour Bread
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Bun
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: Mediterranean
- 4 scoops of Hydrolysed Rice Flour by FoodSeries
- 1 scoop of Egg White Powder by FoodSeries
- 2 scoops of Psyllium Husk by EssentialSeries
- 1 scoop of Xanthan gum by FoodSeries
- 100ml of lukewarm water
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- A pinch of salt
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,5g|
|of which sugars:||11,1g|
How to make: Rice Flour Bread
- Put the dry ingredients in a bowl first and mix, then gradually add the water.
- Mix the dough until the dough is compact and add a little more hydrolysed rice flour if necessary.
- Form into a ball with greased hands and leave to rest for a few minutes.
- Make two small balls of the same size and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes at 170º.
- Fill to taste!