POTASSIUM GLUCONATE 99mg - 100 tabs
- Essential for the correct functioning of the nervous system and muscles
- Maintains electrolyte balance
- Supports blood pressure regulation
- Useful in cramp prevention
What is Potassium Gluconate?
Potassium Gluconate by Now Foods is a complement based on potassium gluconate, a potassium salt composed of potassium and gluconic acid.
Potassium is a mineral that we acquire through food and is essential for the proper functioning of our body. This is the main positive charge inside our cells (along with sodium).
What are the properties of Potassium Gluconate?
Potassium Gluconate is an electrolyte that helps with the synthesis of some proteins, from amino acids, as well as carbohydrate metabolism and is therefore extremely important for the body's optimal growth and the creation of new tissues.
Potassium maintains electrolyte balance, helps control our body's water composition and regulate blood pressure. Useful for avoiding and treating muscle cramps.
Potassium Gluconate by Now Foods is a prolonged action formula, which guarantees good absorption by the organism.
Who can benefit from taking Potassium Gluconate?
- Anyone looking to meet the recommended daily allowance of this mineral.
- People who perform intense sport and who wish to help maintain the normal functioning of their nervous system and muscles.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|Daily dose: 5 tablets|
|Servings per container: 100|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|