FOLIC ACID 800mcg
- Provides 800µg of Folic Acid per capsule
- Vegetable capsules
- Manufactured in a Certified Laboratory from the E.U.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Without gluten nor lactose
Table of contents
Folic Acid by HSNessentials is a nutritional supplement in vegetable capsules made of folic acid.
The recommended daily amount for this nutritional supplement is to take 1 vegetable capsule a day, whenever you want.
Each vegetable capsule provides:
- 800µg Pteroylglutamic acid (Folic acid)
- 400% of the daily NRV of this vitamin
Folic acid belongs to the group B vitamins and it is also known as Vitamin M or Vitamin B9.
B vitamins are an essential and important nutrient for health. This group of vitamins are water soluble and they are easily absorbed by our organism.
We want to highlight the following functions of Folic Acid:
- The use of folic acid increases the state of folate in mothers. A low folate level in mothers is a risk factor for the development of defects in the neural tube of the developing fetus.
This is achieved by taking at least 400µg of Folic Acid daily. This effect is applied to women in their fertile period and after consuming folic acid for at least one month before and 3 months after giving birth.
- Women in fertile period who want to become pregnant or who have been pregnant for the first 3 months.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients:Bulking agent E170 (Calcium Carbonate), Maltodextrin, glazing agent E463 (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), bulking agent E460(i) (microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agents (E470b magnesium stearate, E551 silicon dioxide), color (E171 titanium dioxide), pteroylmonoglutamic acid (Folic acid).
How to take FOLIC ACID 800mcg - 120 veg caps:Take 1 vegetable capsule daily.
Warnings:Consult your doctor before starting any nutritional or exercise program. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep in a cool and dry place, out of reach of the smallest children.
Me and my couple are planning to have a baby and my doctor told me that having good levels of this nutrient is actually quite important. That is why I've started using it and I have no complaints so far!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics