EVOPEPT 2.0 (PeptoPro®)
- Hydrolysed Casein, 100% Peptopro®.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- High degree of hydrolysis.
- Great dipeptides and tripeptides content.
- Without the acidic flavour of neutral Peptopro®.
- Ideal: Before, During, and After training.
Table of contents
Evopept 2.0 by SportSeries is a flavoured vegetarian powdered food preparation, based on hydrolysed casein, Peptopro®.
Peptopro® is a raw material that has gained great relevance in sports nutrition due to the specific characteristics of the product, which achieves a hydrolysis grade greater than 20%, the highest on the market, without an excessive degree of acidity.
Evopept 2.0 is a protein-based food preparation, 75% of its composition is protein.
Protein contributes to the maintenance and gain of muscle mass.
Evopept 2.0 is one of our most demanded food preparations, especially by high performance athletes seeking to optimise their pre-training nutrition.
Because it digests extraordinarily well.
Evopept 2.0 is manufactured solely from Peptopro®, a hydrolysed casein with unique characteristics:
- High degree of hydrolysis.
- High oligopeptide density.
- Low concentration of free amino acids.
Combined together, we get an excellent source of protein, with a low degree of acidity and bitterness relative to the high level of hydrolysis. That's why it's so sought after by athletes.
Peptopro® is characterised by having a flavour appropriate for its degree of hydrolysis.
This means that many athletes interested in using this protein find its taste extremely strong and are unable to hide it with the use of flavourings.
You're telling us! It is extremely difficult to cover the acidity of Peptopro®, but...
We did it!
And we've not needed large quantities of sweeteners that reduce the % of raw material significantly, just a specific combination of flavourings and other food additives, chosen and combined to achieve a perfect balance between taste and concentration.
The delicious flavours of Evopept 2.0 is reminiscent of commercial juice drinks, with all the characteristics of pure Peptopro®.
Unlike other proteins, Evopept 2.0 (Peptopro®) doesn't need to be shaken vigorously in the shaker to mix properly.
Being a product with such a high degree of hydrolysis, the miscibility of proteins in water is excellent, practically instantaneous.
It can be mixed with a spoon or with slight oscillatory movements in the shaker.
If you shake the shaker vigorously, you'll see that a large amount of foam forms; although this can be an undesirable effect, it's not a major problem and it disappears within a few minutes.
Even so, the best thing to do is to mix this protein delicately to avoid foaming.
Among the different types of hydrolysates you can find whey and casein hydrolysates, each with special characteristics.
Compare and make your best choice:
It goes great with:
- Adibi, S. A., & Morse, E. L. (1977). The number of glycine residues which limits intact absorption of glycine oligopeptides in human jejunum. The Journal of Clinical Investigation, 60(5), 1008–1016.
- Boron, W., Boulpaep, E. (Eds.) (2017) Medical physiology: a cellular and molecular approach Philadelphia, PA: Saunders/Elsevier.
- Grimble, G. K. (1994). The significance of peptides in clinical nutrition. Annual Review of Nutrition, 14, 419–447.
- Koopman, R., Crombach, N., Gijsen, A. P., Walrand, S., Fauquant, J., Kies, A. K., … van Loon, L. J. C. (2009). Ingestion of a protein hydrolysate is accompanied by an accelerated in vivo digestion and absorption rate when compared with its intact protein. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 90(1), 106–115.
- Manninen, A. H. (2009). Protein hydrolysates in sports nutrition. Nutrition & Metabolism, 6, 38.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 2 scoops of 20ml (13g)|
|Servings per container: 38|
|of which saturated|
|of which sugars|
|Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.38).|
Ingredients EVOPEPT 2.0 (PeptoPro®) 500g CHERRYHydrolysed casein (milk), flavouring, acid (ácido cítrico), natural flavouring, acidity corrector (monopotassium phosphate), sweetener (sucralose), coluor (beetroot red), coluor (antocianinas), safflower extract (Carthamus tinctorius).
Warnings EVOPEPT 2.0 (PeptoPro®) 500g CHERRYOnce opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. The scoop/product quantity equivalences (grams or milligrams) are indicative, as the density of powdered products may vary between flavours and batches. We recommend the use of a kitchen scale in cases where precise dosing is required.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|