PEPTOPRO® CASEIN HYDROLYSATE POWDER
- 100% Peptopro® hydrolysed casein.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- High degree of hydrolysis.
- High di-/tri-peptide content.
- RAW format.
- Instantaneous solubility.
With protein content analysis and an amino acid profile by an independent ENAC/DANAK certified laboratory.
Table of contents
Peptopro® Casein hydrolysate powder by RawSeries is a food preparation, based on hydrolysed casein, the Peptopro® raw material.
Casein is one of the two protein fractions present in cow's milk, characterised by their functional properties and extraction by coagulability. Peptopro® is hydrolysed casein, i.e. it undergoes an enzymatic process to simplify the structures that make it up.
This food preparation contains only and exclusively Peptopro®.
Peptopro® is a highly hydrolysed casein by enzymatic digestion using a proprietary blend of enzymes to provide a high quality peptide source with an excellent taste. High levels of di- and tri-peptides in combination with a low level of free amino acids give Peptopro® excellent nutritional value, instant solubility and low bitterness.
At HSN we offer casein hydrolysate produced under the trademark Peptopro®.
Peptopro® is a protein that’s widely used by sportsmen and women around their training and competitions: before, during and after; due to:
- The high degree of hydrolysis.
- The high amount of oligopeptides.
- The low degree of bitterness in combination with other dietary supplements/preparations.
Peptopro® contains 80% of its composition in casein proteins.
Protein contributes to the maintenance and gain of muscle mass.
We bring you the purest form of hydrolysed casein, with no additives. 100% RAW.
Peptopro® does not require additions, as due to hydrolysis it already has a good solubility.
The high degree of hydrolysis gives this protein a sour/bitter taste, which is completely normal, and is inherent to the manufacture of the product. Even so, Peptopro® is a protein with a low level of bitterness in relation to its percentage of hydrolysis, making it the best protein in terms of taste/hydrolysis ratio.
Yet we know that Peptopro® (casein hydrolysate) by RawSeries has an intense flavour, reserved for those who are looking for the purest possible product.
One serving of Peptopro® (Casein Hydrolysate) is made by dissolving one scoop (15g) in 250-300ml of water. Consume as many servings as you need to meet your nutritional requirements.
America's top athletes popularised a combination consisting of:
To be consumed mixed in water during training.
Feel like a high performance athlete!
To learn more...
- Boron, W., Boulpaep, E. (Eds.) (2017). Medical physiology: a cellular and molecular approach. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders/Elsevier.
- Dias, J. C., & Armstrong, L. E. (2004). Textbook of Work Physiology: Physiological Bases of Exercise. In Physiotherapy Theory and Practice (4th ed., Vol. 20).
- Grimble, G. K. (1994). The significance of peptides in clinical nutrition. Annual Review of Nutrition, 14, 419–447.
- Hoffman, J. R., & Falvo, M. J. (2004). Protein - Which is best? Journal of Sports Science and Medicine, 3(3), 118–130.
- Koopman, R., Crombach, N., Gijsen, A. P., Walrand, S., Fauquant, J., Kies, A. K., … van Loon, L. J. C. (2009). Ingestion of a protein hydrolysate is accompanied by an accelerated in vivo digestion and absorption rate when compared with its intact protein. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 90(1), 106–115.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop of 50ml (15g)|
|Servings per container: 67|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||0g|
|of which sugars||0.5g|
|Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.38).|
PEPTOPRO® CASEIN HYDROLYSATE POWDER 1Kg NO FLAVOUR ingredients:PeptoPro® Casein Hydrolyzate (milk).
Warnings de PEPTOPRO® CASEIN HYDROLYSATE POWDER 1Kg NO FLAVOUR:Keep in a cool and dry place.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
How to take
Mix 1 scoop of 50ml with 250-300ml of cold water.
Videos Related To PEPTOPRO® CASEIN HYDROLYSATE POWDER
In this section you can see and download the research carried out by independent certified laboratories, providing the most precise and detailed information of each one.
No reviews found with filters applied.