- D-Mannose powder.
- Pure D-mannose monosaccharide.
- Free of Genetically Modified Organisms.
Table of contents
D-Mannose Powder by RawSeries is a vegan dietary supplement powder based on the 100% pure mannose monomer.
Mannose is a naturally occurring. Its consumption through the diet is not essential as it can be synthesised from other nutrients, but, it is becoming increasingly popular as a dietary supplement.
D-mannose powder is suitable for vegan diets.
At HSN, we constantly seek to innovate and offer unique products, the best you can find to supplement your diet. You can enjoy our pure D-mannose powder.
The RawSeries D-mannose product is 100% mannose powder.
It contains no additives or other ingredients in its composition that alter the purity of the product.
Mannose is naturally present in fruits and other vegetables.
No genetically modified organisms are present in the production process of our D-mannose powder.
D-mannose powder is 100% GMO-Free.
Our mannose is also 100% gluten-free.
D-mannose powder is suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
It contains no ingredients of animal origin in its composition, and no animals have been directly or indirectly involved in its development.
Thanks to its high purity, our mannose product is extra-convenient to use.
Just one scoop a day is needed to reach the recommended daily dose of our pure mannose.
You can use it with:
- Lenger, S. M., Bradley, M. S., Thomas, D. A., Bertolet, M. H., Lowder, J. L., & Sutcliffe, S. (2020). D-mannose vs other agents for recurrent urinary tract infection prevention in adult women: a systematic review and meta-analysis. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 223(2), 265.e1-265.e13.
- Kyriakides, R., Jones, P., & Somani, B. K. (2020). Role of D-Mannose in the Prevention of Recurrent Urinary Tract Infections: Evidence from a Systematic Review of the Literature. European Urology Focus.
- Domenici, L., Monti, M., Bracchi, C., Giorgini, M., Colagiovanni, V., Muzii, L., & Benedetti Panici, P. (2016). D-mannose: a promising support for acute urinary tract infections in women. A pilot study. European Review for Medical and Pharmacological Sciences, 20(13), 2920–2925.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop of 5ml (2g)|
|daily dose: 1 scoop of 5ml (2g)|
|Servings per container: 75|