ALPHA LIPOIC ACID (ALA) POWDER
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid powder.
- 100% Pure, Raw.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Table of contents
Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA) powder by RawSeries is a 100% pure Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA) based dietary supplement powder.
Alpha-lipoic acid is also be known as lipoic acid or thioctic acid.
Alpha-lipoic acid does not come from animal sources and is therefore 100% suitable for vegan diets.
“Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) is a naturally occurring micronutrient that is synthesised in small amounts by plants and animals (including humans) […] It can be found in foods such as offal, spinach, broccoli, peas, brussels sprouts and rice bran (in small amounts)” (NCIt, 2020).
Food regulations prohibit health claims about this ingredient. We recommend consulting the available scientific literature for additional information.
The Alpha-Lipoic Acid used in the development of this product has been produced under the strictest standards and quality controls. This guarantees its purity and concentration.
The product complies with all current European legislation regulatory requirements and is processed in a laboratory and factory within the European Union with all appropriate certificates.
Alpha-lipoic acid is a 50/50% racemic mixture of the R-/S-isomers of alpha-lipoic acid.
We worked hard to develop a high quality product.
Each serving provides 100mg of alpha-lipoic acid.
The raw material used in the development of our Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA) has been produced without using ingredients of animal origin, meaning:
Our Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA) powder is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Pure, powdered alpha lipoic acid is characterised by its intense acid-spicy taste.
It is normal to perceive this flavour in the mixture and is typical of the purity of the product.
It goes great with products such as:
- National Cancer Institute thesaurus. (sn. d.). NCI Thesaurus.
- Saboori, S., Falahi, E., Eslampour, E., Zeinali Khosroshahi, M., & Yousefi Rad, E. (2018). Effects of alpha-lipoic acid supplementation on C-reactive protein level: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled clinical trials. Nutrition, Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases, 28(8), 779–786.
- Akbari, M., Ostadmohammadi, V., Lankarani, K. B., Tabrizi, R., Kolahdooz, F., Khatibi, S. R., & Asemi, Z. (2018). The effects of alpha-lipoic acid supplementation on glucose control and lipid profiles among patients with metabolic diseases: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Metabolism: Clinical and Experimental, 87, 56–69.
- Shay, K. P., Moreau, R. F., Smith, E. J., Smith, A. R., & Hagen, T. M. (2009). Alpha-lipoic acid as a dietary supplement: molecular mechanisms and therapeutic potential. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta, 1790(10), 1149–1160.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1/3 scoop de 0.5ml (100mg)|
|daily dose: 3x1/3 scoops of 0.5ml (300mg)|
|Servings per container: 1500|
|Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA)|
Ingredients ALPHA LIPOIC ACID (ALA) POWDER 150gAlpha-lipoic acid (ALA).
Warnings ALPHA LIPOIC ACID (ALA) POWDER 150gStore in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Mix 1/3 scoop of 0.5ml (300mg) in 50-100ml of water, take 3 times a day.
No reviews found with filters applied.