HSN CARE (HAIR, SKIN & NAILS)
- Hair, Skin and Nail Complex.
- With horsetail and bamboo extract.
- With Ch-OSA (choline-stabilised orthosilicitic acid).
- With Vitamins and Minerals.
Table of contents
HSN Care (Hair, Skin and Nails) by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement in veg capsules based on plant extracts, vitamins, minerals, hyaluronic acid, coenzyme Q10 and astaxanthin.
The HSN Care formula is a Hair, Nails & Skin Complex containing ingredients intended for the maintenance of hair, skin and nails. Don't miss our most complete beauty formula!
HSN Care (Hair, Skin and Nails) is suitable for vegans.
Hair Skin and Nails Complex is an exclusive HSN formula, where in addition to all our controls and safety and quality guarantees, we've turned to innovation with a novel ingredient in the market.
Want to find out what it is? Keep reading!
This strange abbreviation stands for Choline-Stabilised Osthosilicic Acid.
Silicon is an element present everywhere in nature, and, according to research, it has a role to play in the body, despite its low presence in the diet.
Silicon forms are inorganic and their bioavailability is extremely low, meaning they're not properly exploited by the body, however:
Ch-OSA is the most bioavailable form of silicon, and is currently considered the reference raw material for silicon food supplementation.
We never stop improving at HSN!
We bring you the best and newest raw materials from the international market.
HSN Care has a high concentration of vitamins that are important for the body structures of hair and skin, such as:
- Vitamin C - which contributes to normal collagen formation for normal skin function.
- Vitamin E - which contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative damage.
- Vitamin B3 - which contributes to the maintenance of the skin under normal conditions.
- Vitamin B2 - which contributes to the maintenance of the mucous membranes in normal conditions.
- Biotin - which contributes to the maintenance of hair in normal conditions.
- Vitamin A - which contributes to maintenance of mucous membranes and skin in normal conditions.
- Folic acid - which contributes to the process of cell division.
Alongside others such as pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, and Vitamin D.
Which perform important functions in terms of hair, nails and skin maintenance, such as:
- Iron - which contributes to the process of cell division.
- Copper - which contributes to the maintenance of connective tissue in normal conditions, and to normal hair pigmentation.
- Iodine - which contributes to the maintenance of the skin in normal conditions.
- Selenium - which contributes to the maintenance of hair and nails in normal conditions.
And zine zinc, which by itself contributes to the maintenance of hair, nails and skin under normal conditions.
Of guaranteed quality, especially selected to be part of the HSN product for hair, skin and nails.
- Coenzyme Q10.
- Hydraulic acid.
Horsetail extract promotes the growth and strengthening of hair .
Bamboo extract standardised in natural silica is an excellent source of silicon alongside choline-stabilised orthosilicic acid.
And black pepper standardised to 100% piperine, with the Bioperine® trademark.
HSN Care (Hair, Skin and Nails) is the most complex formula in development that you'll find for this purpose.
Find out all of its attributes!
The raw materials for the development and composition of HSN Care (Hair, Skin and Nails) come from the highest quality manufacturers and guaranteesthe international scene.
The raw materials used for the development and composition of HSN Care (Hair, Skin and Nails) come from the manufacturers with the highest quality and guarantees on the international scene.
With HSN products you'll find:
- The most concentrated herbal extracts.
- Standardised botanical extracts.
- Maximum bioavailability forms.
- Ingredients with a high degree of scientific research.
In essence, the best raw materials with certified quality.
We manufacture HSN Care (Hair, Skin and Nails) in our own manufacturing plant, with the highest quality guarantees of the food industry.
Our lab is certified with:
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice).
- APPCC (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points).
Issued by a prestigious certifying company that audits our factory with complete rigour and in compliance with the established specifications, such as Bureau Veritas.
- GWP (Good Weighing Practices).
- ISO8 (Particle filtration system that enables clean room manufacturing).
We manufacture our products in Spain, under European regulations and national regulations, with health registration and in compliance with all conditions for the manufacture of food and dietary supplements.
At HSN, we never stop improving ourselves and going to the next level to bring you the best products!
HSN Care is a dietary supplement that's suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
It does not contain ingredients of animal origin or provenance.
Take 1 veg capsule, twice a day, with meals.
You don't have to stop using the product at any time to maximise its effects, you can use it continuously without the need for breaks.
You can use it every day, no breaks required!
It goes great with with:
Links to external scientific articles
- Jurkic, L. M., Cepanec, I., Pavelic, S. K., & Pavelic, K. (2013). Biological and therapeutic effects of ortho-silicic acid and some ortho-silicic acid-releasing compounds: New perspectives for therapy. Nutrition and Metabolism, 10(1), 2.
- Michalak, M., Pierzak, M., Krecisz, B., & Suliga, E. (2021). Bioactive compounds for skin health: A review. Nutrients, 13(1), 1–31.
- Barel, A., Calomme, M., Timchenko, A., De Paepe, K., Demeester, N., Rogiers, V., … Vanden Berghe, D. (2005). Effect of oral intake of choline-stabilized orthosilicic acid on skin, nails and hair in women with photodamaged skin. Archives of Dermatological Research, 297(4), 147–153.
- Wickett, R. R., Kossmann, E., Barel, A., Demeester, N., Clarys, P., Vanden Berghe, D., & Calomme, M. (2007). Effect of oral intake of choline-stabilized orthosilicic acid on hair tensile strength and morphology in women with fine hair. Archives of Dermatological Research, 299(10), 499–505.
- Trüeb, R. (2016). Serum biotin levels in women complaining of hair loss. International Journal of Trichology, 8(2), 73.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Horsetail herb extract (4:1) (Equisetum arvense)||50mg||++|
|Bamboo stalk extract (15:1) (75% natural silica) (Bambusa vulgaris)||21.4mg||++|
|Black pepper fruit extract (50:1) (100% piperine) (Piper nigrum) (Bioperine®)||1mg||++|
|Silicon (from bamboo extract and choline-stabilised orthosilicic acid)||12.5mg||++|
|Zinc (zinc bisglycinate)||7.5mg||75%|
|Iron (from ferrous bisglycinate)||7mg||50%|
|Copper (copper bisglycinate)||1mg||100%|
|Iodine (Potassium Iodide)||75µg||50%|
|Sodium hyaluronic acid||66.66mg||++|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||150mg||187%|
|Vitamin E (from D-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate)||50mg||416%|
|Vitamin B3 (as nicotinamide)||10mg||67%|
|Pantothenic acid (from D-Pantothenate calcium)||9mg||150%|
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)||5mg||357%|
|Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride)||1.5mg||107%|
|Vitamin A (from beta-carotene)||750.15µg||94%|
|Biotin (as D-biotin)||250µg||500%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||50µg||2000%|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||5µg||100%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|