HSN CARE (HAIR, SKIN & NAILS) *
- Hair, Skin and Nail Complex.
- With horsetail and bamboo extract.
- With orthosilicic acid stabilised with choline.
- With Vitamins and Minerals.
Table of contents
HSN Care (Hair, Skin and Nails) by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement in veg capsules based on plant extracts, vitamins, minerals, hyaluronic acid, coenzyme Q10 and astaxanthin.
HSN Care (Hair, Skin & Nails) formula is a Hair, Nails & Skin Complex. Don't miss our formula!
HSN Care (Hair, Skin and Nails) is suitable for vegans.
HSN Care (Hair, Skin and Nails) contains a wide range of vitamins:
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal skin function.
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative damage.
- Niacin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin condition.
- Riboflavin contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair.
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal skin.
- Folates contribute to the process of cell division.
And others such as pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, and vitamin D.
- Iron contributes to the process of cell division.
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of connective tissue in normal conditions.
- Copper contributes to normal hair pigmentation.
- Iodine contributes to the maintenance of skin in normal conditions.
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of hair in normal conditions.
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of nails in normal conditions.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of hair in normal conditions.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of nails in normal conditions.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of skin in normal conditions.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) promotes hair growth and fortification.
Hair Skin and Nails Complex is an exclusive HSN formula, where in addition to all our controls and safety and quality guarantees, we've turned to innovation with a novel ingredient in the market.
Want to find out what it is? Keep reading!
This strange abbreviation stands for Choline-Stabilised Osthosilicic Acid.
Silicon is an element present everywhere in nature, and, according to research, it has a role to play in the body, despite its low presence in the diet.
Silicon forms are inorganic and their bioavailability is extremely low, meaning they're not properly exploited by the body, however:
Choline Stabilised Orthosilicic Acid is the form of silicon that is currently considered the reference raw material for silicon food supplementation.
We never stop improving at HSN!
We bring you the best and newest raw materials from the international market.
Of guaranteed quality, especially selected to be part of the HSN product for hair, skin and nails.
- Coenzyme Q10.
- Hydraulic acid.
Bamboo extract standardised in natural silica is an excellent source of silicon alongside choline-stabilised orthosilicic acid.
And black pepper standardised to 100% piperine, with the Bioperine® trademark.
HSN Care (Hair, Skin and Nails) is the most complex formula in development that you'll find for this purpose.
Find out all of its attributes!
The raw materials for the development and composition of HSN Care (Hair, Skin and Nails) come from the highest quality manufacturers and guaranteesthe international scene.
The raw materials used for the development and composition of HSN Care (Hair, Skin and Nails) come from the manufacturers with the highest quality and guarantees on the international scene.
With HSN products you'll find:
- The most concentrated herbal extracts.
- Standardised botanical extracts.
- Maximum bioavailability forms.
- Ingredients with a high degree of scientific research.
In essence, the best raw materials with certified quality.
We manufacture HSN Care (Hair, Skin and Nails) in our own manufacturing plant, with the highest quality guarantees of the food industry.
Our lab is certified with:
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice).
- APPCC (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points).
Issued by a prestigious certifying company that audits our factory with complete rigour and in compliance with the established specifications, such as Bureau Veritas.
- GWP (Good Weighing Practices).
- ISO8 (Particle filtration system that enables clean room manufacturing).
We manufacture our products in Spain, under European regulations and national regulations, with health registration and in compliance with all conditions for the manufacture of food and dietary supplements.
At HSN, we never stop improving ourselves and going to the next level to bring you the best products!
HSN Care is a dietary supplement that's suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
It does not contain ingredients of animal origin or provenance.
Take 1 veg capsule, 2 times a day, with meals.
You can use it every day, no breaks required!
Links to external scientific articles
- Jurkic, L. M., Cepanec, I., Pavelic, S. K., & Pavelic, K. (2013). Biological and therapeutic effects of ortho-silicic acid and some ortho-silicic acid-releasing compounds: New perspectives for therapy. Nutrition and Metabolism, 10(1), 2.
- Michalak, M., Pierzak, M., Krecisz, B., & Suliga, E. (2021). Bioactive compounds for skin health: A review. Nutrients, 13(1), 1–31.
- Barel, A., Calomme, M., Timchenko, A., De Paepe, K., Demeester, N., Rogiers, V., … Vanden Berghe, D. (2005). Effect of oral intake of choline-stabilized orthosilicic acid on skin, nails and hair in women with photodamaged skin. Archives of Dermatological Research, 297(4), 147–153.
- Wickett, R. R., Kossmann, E., Barel, A., Demeester, N., Clarys, P., Vanden Berghe, D., & Calomme, M. (2007). Effect of oral intake of choline-stabilized orthosilicic acid on hair tensile strength and morphology in women with fine hair. Archives of Dermatological Research, 299(10), 499–505.
- Trüeb, R. (2016). Serum biotin levels in women complaining of hair loss. International Journal of Trichology, 8(2), 73.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Horsetail herb extract (4:1) (Equisetum arvense)|
|Bamboo stalk extract (15:1) (75% natural silica) (Bambusa vulgaris)|
|Black pepper fruit extract (50:1) (100% piperine) (Piper nigrum) (Bioperine®)|
|equivalence of fruit|
|of stabilised orthosilicic acid|
|of ferrous bisglycinate|
|of ferrous sulphate|
|of copper bisglycinate|
|Sodium hyaluronic acid|
|Astaxanthin (from Haematococcus pluvialis)|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)|
|of D-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate|
|Vitamin B3 (as nicotinamide)|
|of calcium D-pantothenate|
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)|
|of pyridoxine hydrochloride|
|Biotin (as D-biotin)|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients HSN CARE (HAIR, SKIN & NAILS) - 120 veg capsAscorbic acid (vitamin C), vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)], sodium hyaluronic acid (produced through a vegetable fermentation process), D-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate (natural vitamin E), horsetail extract (4:1, from Equisetum arvense herb), maltodextrin, zinc bisglycinate, coenzyme Q10, corn starch, bamboo extract (15:1, from Bambusa vulgaris stem, 75% natural silica), astaxanthin (from Haematococcus pluvialis), ferrous bisglycinate, bulking agent (dicalcium phosphate), nicotinamide (vitamin B3), calcium D-pantothenate (pantothenic acid), ferrous sulphate, orthosilicic acid stabilised with choline, anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide), riboflavin (vitamin B2), beta-carotene (vitamin A), copper bisglycinate, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3, from lichen), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), black pepper extract (50:1, from Piper nigrum fruit, 100% piperine), antioxidants (DL-alpha-tocopherol, L-ascorbyl palmitate), D-biotin (biotin), folic acid, L-selenomethionine, potassium iodide, methylcobalamin (vitamin B12).
Warnings HSN CARE (HAIR, SKIN & NAILS) - 120 veg capsStore in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. It is necessary to maintain a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
How to take
Take 1 vegetable capsule, 2 times a day with meals.
A satisfied customer says:
Solution to my alopecia
I started to have alopecia in parts of my hair, especially in the frontal area and loss of volume. My hair was falling out a lot and neither ampoules nor supplements nor expensive shampoo...I tried these pills because I know the quality of the laboratory. After one bottle I can assure you that I have a lot of new hair that grows strong. With other pills the new hair came out weak and fell out. Thanks to HSN for the high quality and competitive price.Show original language
A critical customer says:
I notice a lot of improvement, the bad thing is that I am taking collagen and hyaluronic acid at the same time, so I do not know if it is because of the combination of everything....Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.