MORINGA OLEIFERA (15:1) EXTRACT 500mg
- Moringa oleifera leaf extract.
- Extraction ratio 15:1.
- Standardised to 10% saponins.
- With Vitamin C, Zinc and Chromium.
- Suitable for vegans.
- 500mg per vegetarian capsule.
Table of contents
What is Moringa Oleifera (15:1) Extract 500mg?
The Moringa Oleifera (15:1) Extract 500mg by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegetable capsules based on Moringa oleifera leaf extract with a 15:1 extraction ratio and a standardised content of 10% saponins, vitamin C, Zinc and Chromium.
Moringa is a tree native to the northern regions of India, which has been a useful resource for the indigenous societies. Its seeds were used to produce oil and its leaves were used to obtain powder for infusions.
Moringa extract is obtained from the latter.
This product has been produced from a raw material and the use of ingredients suitable for use in vegetarian and vegan diets for the preparation of capsules, so that:
Moringa Oleifera Extract (15:1) 500mg is a capsule product suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Moringa Oleifera Extract (15:1) 500mg properties
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative damage.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise.
- Vitamin C helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal bone function.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal cartilage function.
- Vitamin C helps regenerate the reduced form of vitamin E.
- Zinc contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative damage.
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function.
- Zinc contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of vision.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of skin in normal conditions.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of hair in normal conditions.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of nails in normal conditions
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels.
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
- Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism.
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
Why buy Moringa Oleifera Extract in HSN?
The extraction ratio is a statement that must be declared on the labelling of any herbal extract in order to know its concentration.
The number 15:1 of our product determines the ratio between the quantity of Moringa leaves corresponding to one unit of our extract.
Each milligram of extract would therefore correspond to 15mg of the natural concentration of the plant's leaves, or the same:
A convenient 500mg capsule is equivalent to no less than 7.5g of Moringa leaves!
Our high extraction ratio (15:1) is a sign of high product concentration.
Secured content in Saponinas
Saponins are compounds naturally present in certain plants and are one of the major chemical constituents of Moringa leaves.
Our Moringa Oleifera Extract has a guaranteed saponin content of 10%, a clear sign of product quality that certifies the presence of the plant's constituents.
Suitable for Vegans
Many companies' herbal extracts in capsules are not suitable for vegetarians or vegans due to the use of gelatine as a coating agent.
In HSN the vast majority of our capsules are produced from a compound suitable for consumption in vegan diets, avoiding the use of animal ingredients in their development and making our product suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Which produtos take Moringa Oleifera (15:1) Extract 500mg with?
It goes great with products like amino acids:
- White kidney bean extract (12:1) 500mg.
- Chitosan 500mg.
- Kale powder.
- Andean Maca extract (10:1) 500mg.
- Dark choco with cocoa nibs (Sugar Free) - 100g.
Moringa oleifera studies
- Leone, A., Bertoli, S., Di Lello, S., Bassoli, A., Ravasenghi, S., Borgonovo, G., … Battezzati, A. (2018). Effect of moringa oleifera leaf powder on postprandial blood glucose response: In vivo study on saharawi people living in refugee camps. Nutrients, 10(10).
- Vergara-Jimenez, M., Almatrafi, M. M., & Fernandez, M. L. (2017). Bioactive components in Moringa oleifera leaves protect against chronic disease. Antioxidants, 6(4).
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Moringa oleifera leaf extract (15:1) (10% saponins)|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)|
|of zinc citrate|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|