Today we bring you a spectacular recipe: Red Velvet Cake.
Recipe Tips: Red Velvet Cake
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 6
- Cooking style: European
- #To make the base:
- 2 Eggs
- 65 ml of milk
- 30 g of Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
- 29 g de FoodSeries Instant Oat Flour
- 40 g de FoodSeries Almond Flour
- 1 cda de FoodSeries Cocoa powder
- 60 g de FoodSeries Erythritol Powder
- 25 g de EssentialSeries Beetroot Powder
- 10 g yeast (baking powder)
- #For the cream cheese:
- 1 tbsp of Butter
- 1 tbsp of powdered erythritol
- 2 tablespoons of cream cheese
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1g|
|of which sugars:||0,6g|
How to make: Red Velvet Cake
- Put the eggs in a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients for the cake.
- Mix until everything is well integrated.
- Put in a medium microwave-safe pan (you can put a little kitchen paper on the base) and cook at maximum power for 6 to 8 min.
- Put some erythritol in a coffee grinder and grind until you get a powdery texture.
- To make the cream cheese, mix the butter with the cream cheese and a large tablespoon of powdered erythritol.
- Take the cake out of the microwave and unmold.
- Put the cream in a piping bag and decorate the cake with the cream.
- If you want a more intense red tone, you can add a few drops of red food colouring to the cake batter before cooking.