Want the fluffiest pancakes you’ve ever tasted?
Go for it and encourage yourself to cook this exquisite recipe that’s sure to become your favourite breakfast.
Recipe Tips: Fluffy pancakes
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 12 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 6
- Cooking style: Mediterranean
- 1 scoop of Evoegg 2.0 (Egg Albumin) vanilla flavour by SportSeries
- 3 scoops of Unflavoured Cream of Rice by FoodSeries
- 1 egg
- 250ml of water
- Almond Butter Extra Creamy by FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,3g|
|of which sugars:||0,8g|
How to make: Fluffy pancakes
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Cook the pancakes over low heat in a non-stick pan with a little oil.
- Add a banana and almond butter to taste.