A delicious recipe for these autumn afternoons: Pumpkin Mug Cake with Chocolate Chips.
It’s super-delicious. Try it and leave a comment!
Recipe Tips: Pumpkin Mug Cake with Chocolate Chips
- Preparation time: 4 minutes
- Cooking time: 9 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Mug
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 250g of pumpkin
- 1 scoop of Instant Oat Flour no flavour from FoodSeries
- 40ml of plant of dairy milk
- 7g of yeast
- 1 scoop of Erythritol Powder from FoodSeries
- 1 pinch of salt
- 10g of Dark Chocolate Bar from FoodSeries, chopped
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,8g|
|of which sugars:||3,5g|
How to make: Pumpkin Mug Cake with Chocolate Chips
- Cook the pumpkin. To do so, it needs 6 minutes in the microwave at maximum power, then once it’s ready mash it with a fork.
- In a cup with about 300ml capacity, add the oat flour, yeast, salt and erythritol and stir to integrate all the dry ingredients. Then continue with the milk and about 3 tablespoonfuls of the pumpkin puree. Keep stirring until you get a dough.
- Add the chocolate chips and stick it in the microwave for approximately 2 minutes and 30 seconds.