Discover these coffee cream pancakes!
If you like coffee, you won’t be able to say no to these pancakes. They use high-quality Whey Protein Isolate, offering high protein value.
Recipe Tips: Oat Pancakes with Coffee Cream
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 9 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 8
- Cooking style: American
- 100ml of black coffee
- 2 scoops of Evolate 2.0 Latte Coffee flavour from SportSeries
- 200g of white cheese for spreading
- 1 scoop of flavourless Instant Oat Flour from SportSeries
- 1 egg
- 1 scoop of Sucralose Powder
- 1 tablespoon of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil from BioSeries
- Defatted Cocoa Powder from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||7,1g|
|of which sugars:||1,3g|
How to make: Oat Pancakes with Coffee Cream
- Beat the eggs together with the flavourless oat flour and add half of the coffee until you have the desired texture.
- Heat the pan with a teaspoon of coconut oil and pour in the mix to make the pancake.
- Moving on to the preparation of the filling, add the cheese, the café con leche flavour Evolate and the scoop of sucralose, and beat everything until we have a cream.
- Then assemble the dish, first putting on the base with one of the pancakes and then the filling, before putting the other pancake on top and finishing with a layer of cream.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder and serve.