Fitness Buns Filled with Almond Butter or Nutchoco!
These buns are really delicious, reminiscent of the flavours of those sweets we ate as children (and perhaps adults), but now in an improved version.
What are you waiting for to try this incredible recipe? 100×100 Healthy 😉
Recipe Tips: Fitness Filled Buns
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 12 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Bun
- Number of servings: 5
- Cooking style: American
- 2 scoops of Hydrolysed Rice Flour from FoodSeries
- 1 and a ½ scoop of Evonative Vanilla flavour from SportSeries
- 1 scoop Sucralose Powder from FoodSeries
- 8g of yeast powder
- 50ml of plant or dairy milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil from BioSeries
- Nut Choco Protein Spread from FoodSeries
- Almond Butter from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3,5g|
|of which sugars:||2,4g|
How to make: Fitness Filled Buns
- In a bowl, mix all the dried ingredients and stir until they're all mixed well. Then add the eggs, coconut oil and milk, and continue mixing until you have a creamy mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the moulds you have formed with the help of a ladle, without filling them completely.
- Put them in a pre-heated oven for around 12 minutes at 170º.
- Allow to cool and refill with the help of a syringe.