Low carb at pancakes are aimed are those following a diet focussed on consuming as few carbohydrates as possible.
However, thanks to this recipe, those few carbs will be top quality. We use a very interesting sweetener: Erythritol.
Heard of it? It’s an extremely low calorie sweetener that will serve as a sugar substitute. And it has an added benefit: dental health care properties.
Recipe Tips: Low Carb Oat Pancakes
- Preparation time: 4 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 5
- Cooking style: European
- 50g of Instant Oat Flour from FoodSeries
- 6 egg whites
- 2 servings of Cocoa Powder from FoodSeries
- Erythritol from FoodSeries
- 1 pinch of salt
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,7g|
|of which sugars:||0,1g|
How to make: Low Carb Oat Pancakes
- Mix the egg whites with the oat flour in a blender.
- Add the sweetener to taste and a pinch of salt.
- Beat well.
- Cook the pancakes.
More oat pancakes ideas to make at home…