Proteins, complex carbohydrates rich in fibre, vitamins and minerals. A very complete breakfast that’s also delicious. Accompany the pancake with some nuts to add a little healthy fat and make this breakfast extra nutritious.
Recipe Tips: Oat pancakes with egg whites, oats, apple, banana and cinnamon
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 3
- Cooking style: European
- 3 egg whites
- 40g of Instant Oat Flour 2.0 from FoodSeries
- 1/2 a banana
- Caramel Syrup from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,2g|
|of which sugars:||5,7g|
How to make: Oat pancakes with egg whites, oats, apple, banana and cinnamon
- Beat all the ingredients together well.
- Depending on the thickness you’re wanting, add more or less of the mixture to a frying pan, previously heated with a little coconut oil.
- Add syrup to taste.