Today I’m bringing you a different recipe to give another use for oat flour, and that also comes perfect for these cold winter afternoons. I hope you like it
Recipe Tips: Oven-Cooked Oats with Wild Fruits
- Preparation time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 50 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 10
- Cooking style: American
- 2 tablespoons of ground linseed + 6 tablespoons of warm water
- 2 cups of whole oats (not ground)
- ½ a cup of almonds
- ½ a cup of hemp seeds
- ¼ of cup of shredded coconut
- 1 cup of plant milk
- 1 scoop of Instant Oat Flour from FoodSeries
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder or Xanthan Gum from FoodSeries
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons of Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil from BioSeries
- 1 cup of wild fruits
- 1 tablespoon vanilla flavouring
- 4 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||5,8g|
|of which sugars:||7,8g|
How to make: Oven-Cooked Oats with Wild Fruits
- Preheat the oven to 150º.
- Spread coconut oil over the ovenproof dish you're going to use.
- In a separate container, mix the linseed and warm water and set aside.
- In another bowl, put all the dry ingredients together: oats, almonds, hemp seeds, coconut, oat flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- And in a final bowl, mix the wet ingredients: the plant milk, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla flavouring.
- Add the mixture of linseed and water to the container of dry ingredients, and mix until everything is homogeneous.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients container and mix.
- Place the fruits at the bottom of the tray and spread the oat mixture on top.
- Sprinkle with more wild fruits, almonds, hemp seeds and grated coconut.
- Bake for about 40-50 minutes or until the top is golden.
- Remove and leave to cool for about 15 minutes before serving.
Once ready, all you need to do is enjoy!