A simple way to make amazing protein jellies!
Recipe Tips: Mini Protein Jellies
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 2 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Mini Jelly
- Number of servings: 12
- Cooking style: Mediterranean
- 15 g of Evowhey Protein 2.0 yoghurt-melon flavour by SportSeries
- 15 g of Evocasein 2.0 strawberry flavour by SportSeries
- 60 ml of water
- 9 gelatine sheets
- 70 g of melon
- 40 g of kiwi
- 100 g of red berries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,01g|
|of which sugars:||0,3g|
How to make: Mini Protein Jellies
- Soak the gelatine sheets in 30 ml of cold water.
- After 5 minutes, heat the water with the hydrated gelatine for 20 seconds in the microwave.
- Chop and mash the fruit.
- Add the hot water with the gelatine and mash again.
- Fill the mini moulds and chill overnight.