Fancy a Strawberry and Almond Ice Cream?
Let’s make a delicious, protein-rich almond ice cream with Evocasein. Refreshing and nourishing!
Recipe Tips: Strawberry and Almond Ice Cream
- Preparation time: 7 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Ice Cream
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: American
- 1 scoop of SportSeries Evocasein 2.0 Strawberry Flavour
- 50g of FoodSeries Hyperprotein Black Chocolate
- 1 tbsp of Coconut Oil
- 200g of Berries
- 30ml of water
- Chopped almonds
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||5g|
|of which sugars:||2,8g|
How to make: Strawberry and Almond Ice Cream
- Add the berries to the food processor along with the water. Blend well.
- Add the casein. Blend again.
- Fill the ice cream moulds with the mass. Stick it in the freezer.
- Melt the chocolate along with the coconut oil. Add the almonds.
- Cover each ice cream.