A few days I wanted to cook a different pre-workout, and I though about the typical energy balls made with peanut butter. But, what if we add some chocolate and caramel to the mix?
Recipe Tips: Energy Balls with Peanut Butter, Chocolate Protein, and Caramel
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Ball
- Number of servings: 9
- Cooking style: American
- 1/2 a cup of oat flour by FoodSeries
- 1 cup of unseeded dates
- 1/2 a cup of smooth peanut butter by FoodSeries
- 1/2 a cup of Evowhey (chocolate flavor) by SportSeries
- 1 spoonful of low fat cocoa powder
- 1 spoonful of Caramel Syrup by FoodSeries (optional)
- 3 spoonfuls of water
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1.5g|
|of which sugars:||14.4g|
How to make: Energy Balls with Peanut Butter, Chocolate Protein, and Caramel
- Put all these ingredients in a food processor and blend until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- The result will be a mass with a thick texture, from which we will make tiny balls.
- If the blend is too compact, add a little bit of water; if it is too liquid add more peanut butter.
- Once the balls are ready put them on the fridge for 30 minutes.