Fancy indulging in some delicious Protein Doughnuts?
Well, take note, as they’re super easy to prepare and even quicker to eat! They’re made with Evocakes, our pancake mix. But in this case, we’ll give it a twist, and cook these delicious protein doughnuts.
Recipe Tips: Protein Doughnuts
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Doughnut
- Number of servings: 6
- Cooking style: European
- 3 scoops if Evocakes 2.0 (Protein Doughnuts) by SportSeries
- 200ml of water
- 5g of baking powder
- Dulce de Leche Protein Spread by FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1,3g|
|of which sugars:||0,5g|
How to make: Protein Doughnuts
- In a bowl, add the water and Evocakes scoops and mix.
- Add the baking powder.
- Pour the mixture into the moulds.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 170º.
- Heat the dulce de leche for 30 seconds in the microwave to melt.
- Take the doughnuts out of the moulds and add the dulce de leche to taste.