Fancy making something delicious for a snack? With these courgette sticks you’re onto a winner!
Recipe Tips: Courgette Sticks
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Stick
- Number of servings: 15
- Cooking style: Mediterranean
- 1 courgette
- 2 scoops of Oat Flakes by FoodSeries
- Mix of spices: paprika, oregano, ginger, black pepper, garlic.
- 1 egg
- Garlic and Herb Sauce
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,1g|
|of which sugars:||0,2g|
How to make: Courgette Sticks
- Mix the oat flakes and the spice mix in a bowl.
- Dip the courgette, previously cut into thick strips, into the egg and the oat flakes with the spices. Transfer to a baking tray.
- Bake for about 15 minutes at 180º.
- Serve with sauce to taste.