If you like porridge, you’ll love this Baked Porridge recipe.
Recipe Tips: Baked Porridge
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 8
- Cooking style: American
- 2 ripe bananas
- 280ml of plant or dairy milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 200g of Oat Flakes by FoodSeries
- 1 tablespoon of Smooth Skinless Peanut Butter de FoodSeries
- 1 or 2 tablespoons of Erythritol Powder by FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,7g|
|of which sugars:||5,5g|
How to make: Baked Porridge
- Put the bananas in an ovenproof bowl.
- Mash until creamy.
- Add the milk, beaten egg, cinnamon and baking powder.
- Mix well.
- Gradually stir in the oat flakes.
- Finally sprinkle with erythritol @hsnstore_en on top and add the blueberries.
- Bake for 20-25 min at 180ºC or cook for 12-15 min in the microwave.
- Serve with @hsnstore_es blanched peanut butter on top.