A delicious combination for some delicious Tricolour Bites!
Recipe Tips: Tricolour Bites with Almond Flour
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Ball
- Number of servings: 12
- Cooking style: American
- 1 Large clean chicken breast
- 1 Cooked sweet potato
- Salt and pepper
- 1 scoop of Almond Flour by FoodSeries
- 1 scoop of Spinach Powder by EssentialSeries
- Spices to taste
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,2g|
|of which sugars:||1g|
How to make: Tricolour Bites with Almond Flour
- Place the chopped chicken in a food processor and blend to a paste.
- Peel and mash the sweet potato into a puree.
- Mix the chicken with the sweet potato and add salt and pepper.
- Put the almond powder in a bowl and add garlic, onion powder, black pepper, salt....
- Add also a scoop of spinach powder.
- Mix well.
- Form small balls with your hands and roll them in the mixture.
- Put parchment paper on a baking tray and place the balls on the tray.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes at 180-190ºC.