Oat Pancakes and Sweet Potato. The ideal lunch. Rich in carbohydrates.
Recipe Tips: Oat and Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Preparation time: 9 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: American
- 50g of Instant Oat Flour by FoodSeries
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 6 egg whites
- 100g of cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon of honey
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,6g|
|of which sugars:||3,5g|
How to make: Oat and Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Cook the sweet potato or use a microwave utensil to speed up the process. Once it's cooked, mash it with a fork to obtain a puree.
- In a blender, add all the ingredients and blend until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. If necessary, add a splash of milk to prevent the mixture from becoming too thick.
- In the frying pan, previously heated with oil, we'll cook our pancakes. It's best to make small pancakes.