An Oat Pancake recipe you can turn into “wraps” and fill with ham and cheese. Delicious as a snack or even dinner.
Recipe Tips: Oat Pancakes with Ham and Cheese “Wraps”
- Preparation time: 9 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: European
- 50g Instant Oat Flour by FoodSeries
- 2 L size eggs
- 2 light cheese sheets
- 4 slices of cooked ham
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2,2g|
|of which sugars:||1g|
How to make: Oat Pancakes with Ham and Cheese “Wraps”
- First mix the flour with the eggs using a mixing container. Heat a frying pan with a little oil (remove with a napkin).
- We're going to cook 2 pancakes that we'll use as a wrap. Add the previous mixture, forming a very thin pancake, and reserve the rest.
- When it's cooked on one side, turn it over and add 2 slices of ham and the cheese slices. Let it cook on the other side, while the cheese melts little by little.
- When the remaining side is ready and the cheese is almost melted, remove and place on a plate. Now, with the help of a fork, we'll roll it up, resulting in our "Wrap".
- Repeat the same process for the other pancake.
Want to see more oat pancake recipes? Visit the post with all the oat pancakes we’ve made.