Quinoa and oats are two cereals with particularly interesting properties. In this recipe, we’re going to unite their benefits together in some tasty pancakes.
Recipe Tips: Oat and Quinoa Pancakes
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Cooking time: 7 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: American
- 40g of Instant Oat Flour 2.0 from FoodSeries
- 40g of quinoa
- 3 eggs
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||5g|
|of which sugars:||0,2g|
How to make: Oat and Quinoa Pancakes
- Cook the quinoa for 15-20min.
- Mix the eggs, oat flour and quinoa together in a blender.
- Cook the pancakes over a low heat.
You can also check out all our quick and perfectly easy to make at home recipes that we’ve collected for oat pancakes: Head over now to the post.