The combination of all these ingredients results in incredible oat pancakes with cocoa recipe that’ll satisfy even the most sweet-toothed..
Recipe Tips: Oat Pancakes with Cocoa
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 7 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 3
- Cooking style: American
- 50g of Instant Oat Flour 2.0 from FoodSeries (the chocolate flavour is recommended for this recipe)
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon of Cocoa Powder from FoodSeries
- 1 tablespoon of Virgin Coconut Oil from BioSeries
- 1 splash of milk
- Chocolate Syrup from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||6g|
|of which sugars:||1,7g|
How to make: Oat Pancakes with Cocoa
- Mix all the ingredients together and blend.
- In a ceramic (optional) pan, cook the pancakes, which should be nice and thin.
- Plate them up.
- Optionally, you can add some chocolate syrup. Enjoy!
If you want to try out other recipes in your kitchen, all you have to do is go to the specific content 🙂