Two international breakfast classics, together in this magnificent oat pancake and bacon recipe.
Recipe Tips: Oat Pancakes with Bacon
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 7 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: American
- 50g of Instant Oat Flour 2.0 from FoodSeries
- 1 serving of Egg White Powder from FoodSeries
- 4 slices of smoked bacon
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||5g|
|of which sugars:||0,2g|
How to make: Oat Pancakes with Bacon
- Mix the egg white serving and the oat flower in 250ml of water. Beat.
- In a ceramic (optional) pan, cook the pancakes, which should be nice and thin.
- In the same pan, cook the bacon.
More delicious, healthy and nutritious ideas for making your oat pancakes: https://www.hsnstore.eu/blog/fitness-recipes/oat-pancakes/