We bring you a perfect recipe to start your day deliciously! This matcha tea pancake has great antioxidant, energising and nutritious properties.
Recipe Tips: Oat Pancakes with Matcha Tea
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 3
- Cooking style: American
- 2 eggs
- 50g of Instant Oat Flour neutral flavour from FoodSeries
- 1-2 servings of Matcha Tea from EssentialSeries
- 100ml of plant based drink or dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon of Erythritol from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,6g|
|of which sugars:||0,3g|
How to make: Oat Pancakes with Matcha Tea
- Mix all the ingredients together in a blender container until you have a consistent mass.
- Add the oil to the non-stick pan and, when it's hot, add the previous mix.
- Cook for approximately 1 minute on each side.
Check out more delicious recipes with healthy ingredients by clicking here.