One of my favourite recipes: pancakes covered in a high-protein chocolate and hazelnut spread, like Nutchoco from FoodSeries.
Recipe Tips: Oat Pancakes with Protein Chocolate Spread
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: American
- 6 Egg whites
- 100g Chocolate Flavour Instant Oat Flour from FoodSeries
- High-Protein Nutchoco Spread from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,9g|
|of which sugars:||0,8g|
How to make: Oat Pancakes with Protein Chocolate Spread
- Mix together and beat the egg whites and oat flour.
- Cook the pancakes in a pan.
- Spread the high-protein spread over them to taste.
You can also go here to discover more oat pancake options.