We use the butter recommended for those with a lactose intolerance to cook our oat and egg white pancakes.
Recipe Tips: Oat Pancakes with Ghee Butter
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 7 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 3
- Cooking style: American
- 1 tablespoon of Ghee
- 1 natural yoghurt
- 50g of Instant Oat Flour 2.0 from FoodSeries
- 1 serving of powdered Egg Whites from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3.7g|
|of which sugars:||1.7g|
How to make: Oat Pancakes with Ghee Butter
- Mix all the ingredients together in a blender or container, along with 250ml of water, until you get a consistent mix.
- In a ceramic (optional) pan, cook the pancakes. They should be extra thin.