All chocolate lovers with fall for this oat and egg white pancakes with protein topping recipe.
Recipe Tips: Oat Pancakes with Protein Topping
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 4 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: American
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 50g of Instant Oat Flour 2.0 from FoodSeries (chocolate flavour is recommended)
- 1/2 serving of Evowhey Protein 2.0 from SportSeries (chocolate flavour is recommended)
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2.5g|
|of which sugars:||0.5g|
How to make: Oat Pancakes with Protein Topping
- First, make the pancakes: mix and beat the eggs, egg whites and oats. Cook this in a pan and you’ll have our pancakes.
- In a glass with very little water, add the protein powder and stir until you get a thick cream. Pour over the pancakes.
And don’t forget to check out the other oat pancake recipes we have. Be surprised!