The best pancakes recipe, without a doubt, include chocolate in their ingredients. Let’s start the day with a good dose of protein!
Recipe Tips: Chocolate Protein Oat Pancakes
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 6 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 3
- Cooking style: American
- 1 serving of Evowhey in Chocolate flavour from SportSeries
- 1 serving of Instant Oat Flour from FoodSeries in Chocolate flavour
- 6 egg whites
- 50g of Dark Chocolate Bar from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||5,4g|
|of which sugars:||0,8g|
How to make: Chocolate Protein Oat Pancakes
- Mix the egg white, protein and oat flour in a blender container. Blend well.
- Cook the pancakes in a non-stick pan.
- Heat the chocolate bar in the microwave.
- Pile up the pancakes and pour over the melted chocolate.
Keep learning more recipes with the complete list we have for you on oat pancakes