Oat Pancakes with Cinnamon. Flavoursome pancakes with a creamy texture thanks to the queso fresco. Low in calories.
Recipe Tips: Oat Pancakes with Cinnamon
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 4 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 3
- Cooking style: American
- 50g of FoodSeries Instant Oat Flour 2.0
- 120g of low-fat whipped cheese
- 1 large egg + 5 whites
- Sweetener and cinnamon to taste
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,8g|
|of which sugars:||1,6g|
How to make: Oat Pancakes with Cinnamon
- Use a non-stick pan, add a tablespoon of oil, and put it over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, pour the oats, cheese, egg yolk and egg whites. Mix everything well until you have a dough with a homogeneous texture. Then add the sweetener and cinnamon to taste.
- Once the pan is hot, add small amounts of the pancake mix. You should wait a minute before turning and make sure they're golden brown on both sides before removing them from the pan.