If you like brownies, you’re in luck, because you’re sure to love this 🥞 Brownie Pancakes recipe, fulfilling all your expectations.
Recipe Tips: Brownie Pancakes
- Preparation time: 4 minutes
- Cooking time: 9 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: American
- 50g Instant Oat Flour in Brownie Flavour from FoodSeries
- 4 nuts
- 20g chocolate bar from FoodSeries
- 2 eggs
- 150ml of milk or vegetable milk
- Erythritol from FoodSeries
- Nut Choco Protein from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3,8g|
|of which sugars:||2,5g|
How to make: Brownie Pancakes
- In a blender mixer add the eggs, erythritol, oatmeal and milk (adjust if needed) and mix well.
- Add the nuts and chopped chocolate to the previous mix.
- Cook the pancakes in a nonstick frying pan.
- Add the protein chocolate cream to taste.
Quick to make - 100%
Ingredients - 100%
Nutritional value - 100%
Flavour - 100%