Who could say no to this recipe? If you like Mexican food, here we have a take on tacos: Mexican Tacos with Roasted Bell Peppers.
Recipe Tips: Mexican Tacos with Roasted Bell Peppers
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 55 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pepper
- Number of servings: 3
- Cooking style: American
- 3 bell peppers (1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow)
- 400g minced beef
- 150g special cheese to grate
- 1 special seasoning pack for tacos
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||12,2g|
|of which sugars:||4,3g|
How to make: Mexican Tacos with Roasted Bell Peppers
- Preheat the oven to 200º
- Meanwhile, wash and cut the peppers, as if they were a "container".
- Place them on a baking tray, and spray them with a little oil.
- Cook for 30 mins at 170º
- We then cook the meat. Use a pan, adding oil to it. When it's hot, add the meat, stirring it well.
- When it's almost ready, add the seasoning, which we will premix in a glass of water. Pour over the meat, stir well and cover.
- Take it off the heat. Wait until the water has evaporated.
- Take the peppers out of the oven, taking care that we don't burn ourselves.
- Now, fill each of them with the meat, and put the cheese on top.
- Put them in the oven for another 10 minutes, and check that the cheese melts.
Quick to make - 95%
Availability of ingredients - 100%
Flavour - 100%
Nutritional value - 100%