Do you like your Pancakes Sweet or Savoury?
Today, we propose uniting the two to get an exquisite and surprising mix of flavours: 4 star ingredients from HSN!
Recipe Tips: Sweet and Savoury Pancakes
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 3 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: European
- 2 Wheat pancakes
- 1 tablespoon of Nutchoco from SportSeries
- 1 tablespoon of Cashew Butter from FoodSeries
- 1 Evobars Protein Bar in Brownie flavour, from FoodSeries
- White Chocolate Syrup from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||6,2g|
|of which sugars:||3,3g|
How to make: Sweet and Savoury Pancakes
- Cut the Evobars bar into pieces.
- Make a cut in the pancake so that it can be divided into 4 equal parts.
- First spread a spoonful of Nut Choco, followed by the Evobars bar, the cashew butter and finally add the white chocolate syrup.
- Fold the pancake into a triangular shape.
- Heat it in a pan so that all the ingredients’ flavours mix together.