Here you have a recipe to cook delicious and nutritious Quinoa Raisin Biscuits for your best afternoon snacks.
Recipe Tips: Quinoa Raisin Biscuits
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Biscuit
- Number of servings: 9
- Cooking style: American
- 80g of quinoa
- 40g of Instant Oat Flour (cookies and cream) by FoodSeries
- 3 spoonfuls of Virgin Coconut Oil by BioSeries
- 2 eggs
- 20g of small sultan raisins
- 1 spoonful of honey
- 1 pinch of salt
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||4.7g|
|of which sugars:||3g|
How to make: Quinoa Raisin Biscuits
- Boil the quinoa
- Take a bowl, add the quinoa with the oat flour, eggs, coconut oil and salt.
- Add the honey and raisins. Stir properly.
- Preheat the oven at 200ºC and put some baking paper on the oven tray.
- With the previous mass, shape the biscuits and put them on the baking paper.
- Finally, put the biscuits in the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes at 170ºC. Cook them until they are golden.