As soon as you try this snack, it will automatically become your favorite one! Sweet Potato Chips Recipe
Recipe Tips: Sweet Potato Chips
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Bowl
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 1 Sweet potato
- 1 spoonful of extra virgin olive oil
- A pinch of paprika
- A pinch of salt
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2.2g|
|of which sugars:||18g|
How to make: Sweet Potato Chips
- Cut the sweet potato in sticks while heating the oven at 200º for 10 minutes.
- Put the chips on the oven tray with baking paper. Add some olive oil, the paprika and salt.
- Bake for 20 min at 180ºC, once cooked, let them settle for 5-10 minutes before eating them.
- It is advisable to cook this snack in advance.
- You can eat it as a snack for a carb supply or with a delicious pre-workout meal. Or you can eat them after the workout together with your Protein Shake!