A spongy protein egg white fluff with stiff egg whites and whey protein. A great combination before a workout!
Recipe Tips: Protein Egg White Fluff
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Bowl
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: American
- 1 scoop of Egg Albumin Powder by FoodSeries
- 1 scoop of Evopro Strawberry-Banana flavour by SportSeries
- Frozen blueberries
- 200ml water
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,1g|
|of which sugars:||0,5g|
How to make: Protein Egg White Fluff
- In a bowl add all the ingredients and with the help of an electric whisk whip until stiff peaks are reached.
- Serve with fruit to taste.