Today we bring you a healthy snack: Oat and Chocolate Sticks.
Recommended as a healthy snack, at any time!
Recipe Tips: Oat and Chocolate Sticks
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Stick
- Number of servings: 10
- Cooking style: Mediterranean
- 2 scoops of Instant Oat Flour without flavour, from FoodSeries
- 50ml of water
- A teaspoon of Coconut Oil from BioSeries
- 20g of Dark Chocolate with Coconut Bar from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1,9g|
|of which sugars:||0,2g|
How to make: Oat and Chocolate Sticks
- Add the oats, water and coconut oil to a bowl and stir into a dough, shaping it into a compact ball.
- With the help of a rolling pin, smooth the dough and cut the edges to make a square so that the sticks are equal.
- Cut the dough into thin strips.
- Shape them into spirals and place on a baking tray in the oven for about 15 minutes at 170º.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave at 30-second intervals.
- Dip the sticks in the chocolate, leaving a small part chocolate-free, then put in the fridge for about 20 minutes until they cool.