Fancy some mini cappuccino-flavoured cereal pancakes? Here’s a delicious recipe to eat at any time of the day, even as a snack.
Recipe Tips: Mini Cereal Pancakes
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Bowl
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: American
- 125 ml of Milk
- 1 Egg
- 4 scoops of Evowhey&Oats in Cappuccino flavour from HSNsports
- HSNbio Coconut Oil
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||8,5g|
|of which sugars:||4,5g|
How to make: Mini Cereal Pancakes
- Mix all of the ingredients.
- Put the mix in a pastry sleeve with a small spout, or in a bag and cut the tip. Make a very small hole, so that only a small amount of mix comes out and we can control it.
- Cook in a pre-greased pan, distributing the mixture in separate droplets.
- When they start to stick, turn them over carefully.
- Do the same with the rest of the mix.