We bring you a fabulous recipe, with many of you in mind! An amazing Egg-Free Gluten-Free Banana Cake.
Recipe Tips: Egg-Free Gluten-Free Banana Cake
- Preparation time: 6 minutes
- Cooking time: 3 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: American
- 100ml of Milk
- 1 Ripe banana
- 40g of Ground almonds
- 60g of Evowhey Protein 2.0 in biscuit flavour from SportSeries
- 1-2 tbsps of Cacao powder from FoodSeries
- 15g Sugar-free chocolate chips
- 15g Cornflakes
- Sucralose from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3,6g|
|of which sugars:||6,5g|
How to make: Egg-Free Gluten-Free Banana Cake
- Process the banana with milk, protein, cacao powder and ground almond.
- Try it, and if necessary add sucralose for sweetness.
- Put in a microwave-safe mould, add chocolate chips to the mixture and sprinkle some sugar-free corn flakes and more chips on top.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, if it is soft, don’t worry, let it stand for a moment to get firmer and you will be able to take it out of the mould and cut it without problems.