Are you looking for a high protein snack suitable for a fitness diet? Then try the Fitness Meringue and stop hesitating!
Recipe Tips: Fitness Meringue Recipe
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Meringue
- Number of servings: 7
- Cooking style: European
- 30g of Egg White by FoodSeries
- 120ml of water
- Sucralose by FoodSeries
- Hyperprotein Cocoa and Hazelnut Spread low in calories by FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0.2g|
|of which sugars:||0.4g|
How to make: Fitness Meringue Recipe
- Add the water and egg white to the blender.
- Whisk with the help of the machine or do it with your hands if you dare.
- Once the egg whites are stiff, you can add a little bit of sucralose.
- Then, put the blend in a pastry bag, or take a bag and cut one corner.
- Put some baking paper on the oven tray.
- Make small pyramids with the blend on the oven tray.
- Bake 3-4 minutes at 275ºC.
- Add the chocolate spread on top and, if you want, some hazelnut bits.