A classic recipe should not be missing from your healthy snacks list! Protein Waffle.
Recipe Tips: Protein Waffle
- Preparation time: 3 minutes
- Cooking time: 3 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Waffle
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: American
- Evocakes 2.0 by HSNsports
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||7.6g|
|of which sugars:||1.7g|
How to make: Protein Waffle
- Mix 1 scoop (50g) in 110ml of water using a shaker. The blend will be slightly voluminous.
- Do not shake more than what is necessary.
- Pour two spoonfuls of the blend per waffle on a pre-heated waffle iron.
- Cook the waffles for 1-1.5 minutes on each side until they become golden, do not turn the waffles more than once.