A delightful snack for you and your guests: Brownie Sandwich.
With protein from egg whites and rich cottage cheese. Enjoy every bite!
Recipe Tips: Brownie Sandwich
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 8
- Cooking style: Mediterranean
- 1 scoop of Egg Albumin Powder from FoodSeries
- 6 scoops of Instant Oat Flour in the brownie flavour from FoodSeries
- 2 scoops of Cocoa Powder from FoodSeries
- 200g of Cottage Cheese
- 300ml of water
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1,9g|
|of which sugars:||0,8g|
How to make: Brownie Sandwich
- Add the egg white powder and 200ml of water to a bowl and stir.
- Add the brownie flavoured oat flour and stir to combine until the mixture is smooth.
- On a baking tray lined with baking paper, pour the mixture and bake for 12 minutes at 180ºC.
- Mix the cottage cheese with the cocoa powder.
- Spread the mixture on the baked base and cut in half to make the sandwich.
- Serve with FoodSeries white chocolate syrup on top.