A dish perfect for Paleo and low-carbohydrate diets: Stuffed Aubergines.
Recipe Tips: Stuffed Aubergines
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Portion size: 1/2 Aubergine
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: Spanish
- 300g of minced meat
- 2 aubergines
- 40g of Gouda cheese
- 1/2 an onion
- 1/2 a red pepper and 1/2 a green pepper
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of black pepper
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3,5g|
|of which sugars:||2,6g|
How to make: Stuffed Aubergines
- Peel the aubergines and take out the flesh. Meanwhile, add oil to a pan and cook the meat, adding the salt and pepper.
- Place all the other vegetables in another pan, repeating the steps above.
- Once the vegetables are ready, put them into the meat pan to finish cook all together.
- Fill the aubergines, adding cheese to your liking, then stick them in the oven for 10mins.